As reported by Breitbart
Seven individuals have been charged with murdering a 21-year-old man to death in Maryland, six of whom are illegal aliens who have been living in the United States.
This week, prosecutors charged seven individuals, six of whom are illegal aliens, with first-degree murder after 21-year-old Daniel Alejandro Alvarado Cuellar was found stabbed to death, his body left near an apartment complex in Baltimore County, Maryland in July.
The seven individuals charged with murder include:
- 20-year-old Jonathan Escobar-Hernandez
- 20-year-old Marlon Leonardo Fabian-Flores
- 18-year-old Edwin Edgardo Garcia-Martir
- 31-year-old Hugo Portillo-Chavez
- 19-year-old Jose Fausto Rivera-Coreas
- 20-year-old Odaliz Rosas-Yanez
- 16-year-old Leonel Alexander Velasquez-Hernadez
Conservative Review‘s Daniel Horowitz confirmed with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency that Fabian-Flores, Garcia-Martir, Portillo-Chavez, Rivera-Coreas, Rosas-Yanez, and Velasquez-Hernadez are all illegal aliens who have been living in the U.S. Five of the illegal aliens are from El Salvador and one is from Mexico.
ICE officials confirmed that they have issued detainers on each of these six illegal aliens, requesting that should any of them be released from prison, they be turned over to federal immigration officials for arrest and deportation.